Friday, August 7, 2009

What Happened to Jeeves?

All through out my school years my mom worked nights and so was unable to help me with my homework. Asking my dad for help would usually result in being called stupid and getting yelled at and so I relied on the internet for help. Whenever I was confused about something I would go to askjeeves.com and I would always get the answer to my problem without having to endure any verbal abuse. It seemed that Jeeves knew everything...maybe even too much. Because now the beloved balding butler who dedicated his life to helping others has gone missing. I've asked around and searched wide and far, but have had no luck. My only lead is a television commercial that's been on lately, advertising a Dexknows.com. I have a hunch that this Dex had something to do with Jeeves' dissapearance and might even know where he is. I wrote a letter to the cast of Criminal Minds hoping that they would be willing to help me track down this Dex person, but so far I've recieved no reply. All I know for certain is that our beloved Jeeves is still alive somewhere. Someone with that much knowledge would be of no use dead. It's probable he is being held prisoner by Dex somewhere to be tortured and interrogated for all the information he knows and then when Dex is done Jeeves will be silenced forever. Please don't let this happen and help me in the search for our beloved Jeeves. Feel free to contact me with any information you may have, operaters are standing by 24 hours a day on our hotline 555-S-A-V-E-J-E-E-V-E-S. We may not know where he is being held, but we do know who does. DEX KNOWS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment